Are you a passionate back-end developer? You love making sense of big heaps of data? And, on top of it, you have a craving to be a key contributor in crafting and launching top tier global B2B SaaS products?
Welcome then! - Pipetop is a data technology company at heart and your work is going to be the key in making our upcoming sales intelligence products market leaders in world-class predictive lead scoring.
We are well on our mission of creating the first autopilot for sales pipeline and thus making the lives of millions of sales & marketing professionals much much simpler.
Pipetop was founded in late 2014 by an experienced team of computer engineers with a deep passion for marketing and sales. Our first self-service product launched in the second half of 2015 and already powers tens of B2B sales organizations throughout Europe and US.
Based in Indiakaj, Copenhagen Ø, you’ll join our small yet experienced core team.
- Work alongside our other back-end developers,
- Work on solving top notch computer science problems and help some of the biggest sales organizations scale even faster,
- Handle all aspects of back-end development from coding to testing and deploying in production.
- An experienced Back-end developer with a proven background (at least 2 years of related professional experience - can be part-time),
- At least B.Sc in Computer Science or other relevant studies,
- Proficient in written and spoken English (English is our working language),
- A creative team player (great sense of /giphy humor is an obvious plus).
It's a requirement that you:
- Have worked extensively with Python in the past,
- Have some experience with Django,
- Have deep experience working with AWS,
- Have experience with relational (PostgreSQL) and NoSql DBs,
- Have love and patience with data crunching.
We offer you:
- An opportunity to join an early-stage startup with real product, customers, revenue and global ambitions,
- Great professional challenge and responsibility,
- The chance to work with some of the best colleagues and most creative minds in the industry,
- Competitive pay and stock options,
- Free lunch, filled fridge and a great working environment,
- The opportunity to have fun, learn and enhance your network at the same time.