Are you a passionate lead developer? You love making sense of big heaps of data? And, on top of it, you have a craving to be a key contributor in crafting and launching top tier global B2B SaaS products?
Welcome then! - Pipetop is a data technology company at heart and your work is going to be the key in making our upcoming sales intelligence products market leaders in world-class predictive lead scoring.
We are well on our mission of creating the first autopilot for sales pipeline and thus making the lives of millions of sales & marketing professionals much much simpler.
Pipetop was founded in late 2014 by an experienced team of computer engineers with a deep passion for marketing and sales. Our first self-service product launched in the second half of 2015 and already powers tens of B2B sales organizations throughout Europe and US.
Based in Indiakaj, Copenhagen Ø, you’ll join our small yet experienced core team.
- Lead a fast growing engineering team of 4 and help it grow to over 10 within the first 12 months,
- Work directly with co-founders (both with engineering background) in helping shape the product offering and recruit the best possible talent,
- Take responsibility of all technical aspects of the product,
- Have a chance to work with a world-class team, building a truly global solution.
- An experienced Engineer with a proven background (at least 5 years of related professional experience),
- At least B.Sc in Computer Science or other relevant studies,
- Knowledgable and have at least basic experience building machine learning algorithms,
- Proficient in written and spoken English (English is our working language),
- A creative team player (great sense of /giphy humor is an obvious plus).
- A natural leader and a people person (ambition to grow into a CTO role is a big plus).
It's a requirement that you:
- Have led and loved leading a team of at least 4 engineers in the past,
- Have deep experience with Python,
- Have deep experience working with AWS,
- Have experience with relational (PostgreSQL) and NoSQL DBs,
- Are a hands-on engineer first and foremost; carefully dividing your time between building the product and coaching the rest of the team.
We offer you:
- An opportunity to join an early-stage startup with real product, customers, revenue and global ambitions,
- Great professional challenge and responsibility,
- The chance to work with some of the best colleagues and most creative minds in the industry,
- Competitive pay and generous stock options,
- Free lunch, filled fridge and a great working environment,
- The opportunity to have fun, learn and enhance your network at the same time.